Monday, January 6, 2014

Where do you gather inspiration?

Inspiration can come from some of the strangest places.  Commercials, thoughts, images, songs, the list goes on.  Then there are times the inspiration well runs dry.  I think this is when we need to take a new approach to inspiration and look where you might not have looked before. 

Today I gathered my inspiration right outside my front door.  I gathered with family and friends and went on a walk in snowshoes.  



Places I have been going lately:
Instagram
Flickr
Okdothis
Brainy Quotes
Utata
Shutter Sisters
Now You Workshops

Cookbooks
Journals
Friends
I almost forgot Pinterest.

Share where you are gathering your inspiration from these days and image that came from that place.



Also, we started a thread to post your daily walk pictures.  Each month we will start a new thread.

1 comment:

  1. yay! love all the links, had never heard of okdothis!! great first post, I'm so excited to gather, share, & learn :)

    ReplyDelete