Monday, January 27, 2014

Mornings

There is art in our mornings.  Have you ever took a breath in and looked around at your morning?  To just enjoyed the moment? The light, the routine, the smells, and the sounds.  All of it is beautiful to me.  A few years ago there was a group on Flickr devoted to people who took photos of their morning for a full year.  A lot of the photos were so beautiful and inviting. 
This morning I sat down with my planner/journal and a hot cup of cocoa and took in the morning.  I planned the up coming week and finished the art journal page for this week.  (A friend and I have joined a free Facebook group that gives us weekly prompts.  It has been a lot of fun.)

What are your favorite morning rituals?  Show us a shot of your mornings.

You can post your pictures on your blog or flickr and leave a link below for all of us to see. 

1 comment: