Friday, January 17, 2014

Meet Sonya


Sonya Bitz
What you shoot with:  Nikon D3100 and D60 as backup
Favorite lens:  My 50Mm
Flickr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/frozenbeautyqueen/
Instagram:  akphotographer
Blog or website:  www.akphotographer-akphotographer.blogspot.com

A little info paragraph about you and what inspires you....a bio of some sort.

   A little info about me…I am an artist at heart.  I love all things color and I like to think I live a colorful life!  I have two little boys (3 and 5) and they are the love of my life! They keep me motivated to get out of bed and to strive to be a better mother and overall person.  I want to live a life that they may say " My mother was an amazing woman".  I went to college for Interior Design with a minor in art and I have used  my art minor for many things since being a mother.  I love to watercolor…it is my "go to" medium, but I love painting in general.  Oils are expensive and quite frankly, my husband would complain of the smell if we had oil paintings in this tiny apartment of ours.  I am open minded and understanding to our crazy family life! We are always adventuring out somewhere and coming back with great stories to tell about them!   I love all things creative…from sewing to painting to drawing to cooking and even attire! Yes…even getting dressed takes some level of creativity in my book!  I hope to get to know everyone in this group and I am thankful to be part of a group of creative artists and share inspiring ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment