Thursday, January 9, 2014

creative spaces

For years I have fought for my creative space.  With a growing family and living quarters that did not always accommodate or grow along with my family.  Let's just say it was low on the list of priorities.

One day I spoke with my husband about this need to have a creative space.  He suggested I take a corner of our bedroom and make it my own.  So, for years that is what I did.  Where we live now I have a craft/exercise room.  I love the craft side of the room.  I have my Inspiration boards, my supplies, a little desk, everything I need to create.  It is my little slice of heaven but that little slice of our room worked out just fine too.

I think it is important to at least have an inspiration board somewhere.  You will be surprised what it can do for you.

Do you have a creative space?  An inspiration board?  Inspiration notebook?  Share with us your creative places.

No comments:

Post a Comment