Monday, December 15, 2014

Focus Word

Last years focus words
It is that time of year when I start thinking of my focus word for the year.  I try to really think about what I want to accomplish in my personal, professional, creative, physical, and spiritual. 

This year:

1. Photography -- use my DSLR more and start another 365.  (I actually completed one this year)

2. Art journal -- daily entries.

3. Personal -- well that is personal.  =0)

4. Professional -- get a job and make some money instead of just spending it.

5. Physical -- as always I want to get off of my butt and have a consistent regimen.

6. Spiritual -- this one is personal but for the most part I want to be a person who is kind and does not judge people or make them feel less than whole.   I also strive to not allow someone to take my wholeness from me. 

I almost thought of having WHOLE again this year but I think it is time to move on.

Here are some from my list this year......

Individual
Peace
Active
Determined
Resolve
Courage
Empower
Thrive
Grow
Reflection
Embrace
Grace
Action
Possibility
Be
Strength
Organize
Soar
Dare
Believe
Faith
Center

How about you?  Do you chose a word?  Have you chosen yet?





No comments:

Post a Comment